A good way to start relationship with Russian woman: write a letter.
Well, there are no special tips.
Just be yourself and say what you would have to say aiming to make a good impression on your Russian bride
The main tip is be yourself and show her the best parts of your personality.
- Be honest and provide accurate information about yourself: your name, age, profession, family status, likes.
- Try to make your letter as more personal as possible. Tell her about your mood, about how was your day. Tell her some touching story from your life.
- Do not be shy to demonstrate your interest in the lady. Feel free to ask questions.
- Compliments… You should never forget about them. Actually that is #1 point in our tip list. Compliment her picture. Be sincere from the very start. Let her know what impressed you about her at first sight.
- Make your letter bright and impressive. Do not forget about jokes. It is important that you sound friendly, optimistic and positive from the very start.
- Keep your letter short. There is no need to write a novel for 2 or 3 pages. Your letter should occupy a bit more than a half of a standard page. Do not forget to attach your photo.
- Reply promptly. If you do not have time to reply, send a lady your short note just to notify her that you are busy and will get back on her later.
Russian Women - dating directory for single men seeking russian women for dating